Today the bottled water industry stands at Rs 8,000 Crore and is projected to grow by 25% by 2014
Top Brands of Mineral Water in India:
- Bisleri : It becomes the synonym of mineral water in India. This is market leader and most trusted brand in this category. It enjoys the highest commitment and loyalty in market.
- Himalayan (Product of Tata Global Beverages ): Himalayan – redefining the mineral water category in India .Himalayan is endowed with the wellness of vital organic minerals. The water is untouched and unprocessed, with a unique taste acquired over 20 years of percolation, as it makes its way to the underground aquifer located in the Shivalik range of the Himalayas. The appeal of the brand lies in its high quality natural water and premium imagery.
- Kinley (Product of Coca Cola): Kinley water understands the importance and value of this life giving force. Kinley water thus promises water that is as pure as it is meant to be.
- Aquafina (Product of Pepsico India)Aquafina goes through a five step state-of-the-art purification process to give consumers pure water and perfect taste. Bottled across India in 19 plants, Aquafina is available across more than half a million outlets. Catering to diverse consumer needs and occasions, it is available in various pack sizes like 300ml, 500ml, 1 ltr and 2 ltr bottles and in bulk water jars of 25 ltrs.
- Bailey’s (Product of Parle-Agro): It is the first water brand to be issued an ISI certification. The first to launch special four-sided 200ml bottles catering to premium airlines like Jet Airways and British Airways. Considering the fact that the water segment is growing at a staggering rate of 40%, the future is clearly Bailley. Bailley is available in 200ml, 300ml, 500ml, 1 ltr. & 2 ltr. PET and 5 ltr., 20 ltr., & 25 ltr. jars
- Tata Water Plus (A Product of Tata Global Beverages )Tata Water Plus – the only water of its kind in India – is redefining the water category. It is nutritionally rich and goes beyond quenching thirst to promoting everyday good health. It looks and tastes like normal water but with the added goodness of nutrients that are bio-available. This means that these nutritional inputs are in a form that can be easily absorbed by the body.
- Kingfisher Mineral Water