Top Hair Colour Brands in India
- Garnier: Garnier Color Naturals is a permanent colour cream enriched with Olive oil, that nourishes the hair as it colours.
- Loreal:L’Oréal Paris’ hair colour and highlights range, suited for each hair colour: black, brown, blond, red, white
- Matrix: Founded in 1980 by the American hairdresser, Arnie Miller, Matrix services community salons with a diverse range of haircare, color, style, and texturing products as well as unique in-salon treatments and services that provide solutions for every hair type.
- Streax: Streax is enriched with Kera-Vit Conditioner that conditions the hair from root to tip with a protein rich formula that nourishes and protects the hair strands. The gentle colouring formula lends perfect, rich, lasting shades to your locks. Streax is a complete hair colour because of the way it cares. It is one of the gentlest options to colour one’s hair. Streax currently holds second largest market share in India for hair coloring products. Its healthy and consistent growth rate of 20% per annum gives a tough competition to other brands like Garnier and Godrej.
- Color Mate:Color Mate Hair Color Creams are cream based hair colors enriched with natural oils and hair nourishing ingredients for vibrant shine with perfect long lasting colour.
- Berina: Berina has 40 colorful shades in hair color world fashion. Berina is probably Thailand’s no.1 brand for quantity sales in hair color and hair care. Berina products have created its market in many countries viz. Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Kuwait, Dubai, Nepal, Srilanka, Bangladesh, Myanmar, India, Pakistan, South Africa, Bahrain, Singapore and other Asian and Middle East countries.