A pen is a device used to apply ink to the paper, for writing or drawing. Historically, reed pens, quill pens, and dip pens were used, with a nib dipped in the ink. Modern types of pen include ballpoint, rollerball & fountain pens. The Indian pen industry, which includes ball pens, fountain pens, gel pens and markers, among others, is worth Rs2,500 crore or so. Exports are a sizeable and growing segment, accounting for about 40% of this, or around Rs1,000 crore.
Pen Brands in India
- ADD PENS: Makers of writing instruments, including liquid fluid inks pens, roller ball pens and marker pens.
- CELLO WRITING: Cello Writing Instruments the makers of India’s favourite Cello pens.Today Cello offers one of the largest range of pens offered by any manufacturer in the world, all conforming to the highest global standards.
- LINC : One of India’s leading manufacturers and exporters of ball pens, gel pens and all other Stationery Suppliers.
- LUXOR: As of today Luxor is a leading manufacturer and exporter of Writing Instruments such as marker,pen,pencil etc from India with over 15 percent of Export Market Share with its 4 manufacturing facilities in New Delhi and 3 at Bombay. Luxor was the first to introduce many new technologies in the Indian Market i.e. Pigment Fluorescent Highlighters, Xylene Free Markers, Ceramic Roller Pens, Needle Point Pens, OHP pensetc.
- MONTEX: Montex pens offered the finest, smoothest writing experience. today, Montex is the premier writing instruments company in India, and continue to uphold its high writing standards
- UNIBALL:It designs its products that provide you with an unmatched writing experience & a superb sense of style’
- ROTOMAC :Rotomac Global Private Limited, formerly Rotomac Pens Private Limited belonging to VIKRAM KOTHARI ENTERPRISES, was incorporated in the year 1992. With a strong customer base, today Rotomac is one of the leading manufacturer and exporter of a diversified range of ball pens
- REYNOLDS: G. M. Pens licensee for Reynolds Pens (France)
- LEXI PEN: