Chips are made from potatoes. Companies launched their product in the market in different flavours to attract more people.
Brands of Chips in India
- Uncle Chips (A brand of PepsiCo India): Uncle Chips was a pioneer in branded potato chips in India. Nine flavours of potato chips are available under the brand.
- Lays (A Brand of PepsiCo India): Lay’s has steadily established itself in India’s snacking culture since its launch in 1995.
- Haldiram’s Chips (from Haldiram’s)
- Bingo (A brand of ITC): Bingo was launched in March 2007 with a wide range of exciting packaged salted snacks. The range includes multiple flavor variants of Potato Chips & Finger Snacks. At present Bingo! has 3 sub-brands in its portfolio, each of which have unique values based on product differentiators.These sub-brands are Bingo! Potato Chips, Bingo! Mad Angles & Bingo! Tedhe Medhe
- Hippo Chips
- Ruffles chips: J.R. Food Products. exporters, suppliers of Ruffles Potato Chips india